At West Lodge we have high expectations for our appearance and take pride in our uniform.
The children are required to wear the following uniform:
- Long grey trousers (short grey trousers in Summer)
- Maroon skirt or pinafore
- School polo shirt (Reception to Year 2)
- White shirt and tie (Years 3 - 6)
- Grey cardigan or V neck jumper with trim and badge (available only from the school outfitters)
- Candy striped or checked summer dress - maroon/white
- Socks - grey or white (no sports socks please)
- Grey or maroon tights
- West Lodge reversible jackets can be worn instead of coats
- Hooded sweatshirts should not be worn instead of a coat
- School cap or maroon cap to be worn in the Summer (this is optional but other caps are not permitted)
- Headbands, hairbands or hair-clips can be worn but must be black, white, maroon or grey
- Nail varnish and make-up are forbidden
- Jewellery - only religious items or small studs as ear-rings are permitted
Children should wear black sensible footwear. Children should not wear trainers, boots, high heeled shoes or beach wear to school.
- Navy shorts
- White t-shirt (Reception - Year 2)
- House t-shirt (Years 3 - 6)
- Maroon jogging bottoms & Maroon sweatshirt (Reception)
- Maroon tracksuit with white stripe (Years 1 - 6)
- Black plimsolls - indoor use only (Reception - Year 2)
- White trainers (Years 1 - 6)
Swimming (Years 4 and 5 only)
- Trunks / one piece swimming costume
All school uniform must be named.
Uniform is available to purchase from:
There are also regular second hand uniform sales organised by the parents association FOWLS. For families in difficulty there is a free uniform pack available from the school.